National NAIDOC week
Get up, Stand up, Show up!
“We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through.
Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love, and then we return home.”
– Australian Aboriginal Proverb
Every day is a day to support our community.
1. Rita Watson Art Exhibition at TIGMI 2. NAIDOC Events
1. Yarli Creative 2. Barkaa 3. Barruguu Art 4. Artists of Ampilatwatia 5. Clothing the Gaps 6. Mulganai
1. Too much lip 2. Dark Emu 3. The deadman dance 4. My Tidda, my sister
1. Wik vs Queensland 2. Carry the flag 3. In my blood it runs 4. Wrong kind of black 5. Sweet Country 6. Our Law
If you know someone who has empowered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in your community and beyond, nominate them for the national NAIDOC awards.
Share, share, share. It is only by using your voice – no matter how big – that these issues are brought front and centre to our community and change happens.
Leave a comment